Make A Referral

Referrals for both the Fend Home and Houston House are accepted from County Children and Youth Agencies and Juvenile Probation Departments.  Occasionally, a pre-placement interview will be held with the child to ensure that this will be an appropriate placement. If you are a professional working in child welfare and wish to make a referral, please click here, or call 814-536-1417 to speak with one of our program coordinators.
Girls Residential
Boys Residential
Girls Emergency Shelter
Boys Emergency Shelter
Independent Living Project